What is a Women's Bible Study Group?
We are a group of women wanting to build authentic relationships with God and each other. In our Women's Bible Study, we encourage and support one another as we study, pray, and share. It is a safe space where every voice is heard and every person is loved.
What Will We Be Studying?
Twelve Women of the Bible
Don’t you just love authentic people? Aren’t you drawn to women who are transparent and real? There is something fresh and wonderful about women who have nothing to hide and who are not ashamed about who they are . . . even the tough parts.
In this twelve-session small group journey, taught by six acclaimed Bible teachers, you will meet a group of amazing women in the Bible who are absolutely real. At first you might wonder why God captured these particular stories in the Bible. But, as you press on, you will discover that their raw and revealing stories of frailties, struggles, sins and brokenness are a real gift to women today.
You’ll discover lessons from each of these women that will help you persevere through the circumstances you are facing.
- Eve: Finding Lasting Contentment in the Truth (Lysa TerKeurst)
- Rebekah: Breaking Free of Feminine Stereotypes (Jonalyn Fincher)
- Leah: Overcoming Rejection and Insecurity (Naomi Zacharias)
- Hannah: Surrendering in Waiting (Amena Brown)
- Abigail: Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships (Elisa Morgan)
- Gomer: Learning to Accept Unconditional Love (Jeanne Stevens)
- Mary, Mother of Jesus: Moving from Comfort to Courage (Jeanne Stevens)
- Mary Magdalene: Transforming from Outcast to Follower (Jonalyn Fincher)
- Mary of Bethany: Putting Our Faith into Action (Elisa Morgan)
- Martha: Finding Our Identity in Jesus (Amena Brown)
- The Woman at the Well: Turning Our Messes into Messages (Lysa TerKuerst)
- The Syrophoenician Woman: Approaching God with Persistency and Boldness (Naomi Zacharias)
Who Can Join?
This study is open to all women, even if you've never joined us before. At New Life, we recognize that everyone needs community now more than ever! Our hope is that you will feel welcomed, heard, loved, and understood and we look forward to seeing you online.
What Happens When We Meet?
The whole group will have a short sharing time and opening prayer, then we will watch the DVD and break out into small groups of about 6 people to review the questions in the study guide, share prayer and prayer requests.
Online/Over the Phone (Due to COVID-19)
Starting February 11, 2021, every Thursday morning @ 10:00 AM (PDT)
Can I Join Partway?
Of course! However, to get the most out of this study you won't want to miss a single session. Click the link below to contact our Women's Bible Study Coordinator for our ONLINE ZOOM LINK and we'll get you plugged in as soon as possible!
How Do I Join?
To get the ZOOM LINK tojoin or learn more about Life Groups at New Life, click the link below to contact us.