What We Believe
- We believe in one holy, loving, all-powerful, and gracious Creator God who exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, fully authoritative for all matters of faith and life.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, born of the virgin Mary, fully God and fully human, is both Lord and Saviour.
- We believe Jesus Christ suffered and died on the cross for human sin, that he was raised bodily on the third day, and that he ascended to heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe Jesus Christ will come again to judge the living and the dead and to reign over all things in love.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who brings sinners to repentance, who gives eternal life to believers, and who lives in them to conform them to the image of Jesus Christ.
- We believe Christians should gather in regular fellowship and live lives of faith that make evident the good news that God loves everyone and that we can enter the kingdom of God by putting our trust in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that salvation comes not by works, but only by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come.
If you'd like to read the full document with biblical references of our statement of faith, our mission and our beliefs about God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the church, it can be downloaded here (PDF)